Luxury Lodge, Heli-Skiing, 16 amazing guys and a surprise guest what else could you want?
Our next major invite only retreat will be held in Bella Coola, BC from Jan 10-14th.
All of our invite only retreats combine unbelievable learning with extraordinary people in a bucket list location where you can have once in a life time experiences. This retreat there will be a heavy focus on gaining a deeper understanding of what it means to be a man so we can become better partners, leaders and fathers. This is learning trip first, adventure trip second.
We will be staying at the Tweedsmuir Park Lodge one of “British Columbia's best luxury lodges” according to CNN Travel and winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence and Traveller's Choice award (Top Small Hotels of Canada)
We are sure that you trust that we will put on an epic experience but just to give you a taste of what to expect here is a list of some key highlights:
- Private Air Charter between Vancouver and Bella Coola (approx 1 hour) – you will need to organize air travel to Vancouver for arrival on Jan 10th.
- Double occupancy accommodation in beautiful, private timberframe chalets
- Unbelievable gourmet meals
- Guide service by highly experienced and qualified mountain guides who will take participants on activities such as:
- xc skiing
- river drifts
- A unique learning experience in the outdoors
- Opportunity to Heli ski or go on a Heli Site seeing experiences
The base price will be USD$5500 per person for the retreat, which includes the air charter from Vancouver, all food and lodging and basic activities such as xc skiing, fishing, snowshoeing and etc. There is option of adding on a 2 half days of Heli as well for approximately $1600 and heli-site seeing / photography experiences.